Why volunteer with us?
By volunteering with CPRE Surrey you’ll be helping to protect and enhance Surrey’s beautiful countryside as well as getting the opportunity to connect with like-minded people with similar interests. You’ll gain new skills and get all the training you need in your volunteering role. You’ll be part of a friendly, professional and supportive team and can join in with social events, workshops and our annual conference.
As a volunteer, you will have the freedom to work flexibly, to suit your lifestyle.
Our volunteers support us in many different ways including the leadership of local CPRE groups, fundraising, providing specialist advice, helping with publicity, managing social media channels, maintaining websites, getting hands-on conservation experience, going on litter-picks, and much more!
We want you to have an excellent volunteering experience with us, and so we’ve made commitments to our volunteers. We would love to hear from you if you can offer some time as a volunteer. There are lots of ways you could get involved, for example:
- Becoming a Trustee
- Undertaking project work on issues including biodiversity & wildlife, climate change, housing, transport, light pollution, oil & gas exploration and aviation.
- Joining one of our Local Groups
- Monitoring planning proposals in your area
- Assisting us with marketing and social media
- Organising events
- Specialist Advice on key issues. For example- Climate Change, Biodiversity, or Agriculture & Food Production
- Helping us at our events like our countryside awards or talks
- Helping us to reach new members at events such as farmers’ markets, festivals or summer fairs
- Organising a community litter pick
If you are interested in getting involved or would like to know more, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Julia Green, on 07867 901129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow this link to find out more about Julia and her new role as Volunteer Coordinator at CPRE Surrey.