We are Surrey’s countryside charity.
We campaign to protect, promote and enhance the countryside and green spaces of Surrey for everyone’s benefit. We work with local communities and their elected representatives to find positive and lasting ways to enable our countryside to thrive – today and for generations to come.
- Mole Valley Plan – CPRE comments
- Surrey Voice – Spring 2020
- Star Count 2020: connecting more people with starry skies
- A positive vision for London’s Green Belt
- Mole Valley Council declares Climate Emergency
- CPRE Surrey AGM – 14 Sept 2019
- High Court grants permission for judicial review of Guildford Plan
- CPRE joins climate change protest
- Out now! Spring 2019 issue of CPRE’s Surrey Voice magazine
- Local council candidates urged to back CPRE’s Manifesto for Surrey
- Heathrow’s new flightpaths are “unacceptable”
- CPRE welcomes decision on Leith Hill oil drilling