CPRE Surrey AGM 2023
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Surrey Campaign to Protect Rural England Limited
On Saturday 7 October 2023 at 10.00 for 10.30 a.m. start of business.
At The Winn Hall, Dunsfold Common Road, Dunsfold, Surrey GU8 4LA
- Welcome from Chair and Apologies received.
- Minutes of AGM 10 September 2022 for approval
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report for Accounts year ended 31 December 2022
- Members to approve the Accounts, and the appointment of the Independent Examiner.
- Appointment of Trustees and Hon Officers of CPRE Surrey
- Any Other Business
Meeting to end by 11.45 am
R.S.V.P. Phil Partridge by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01372 700205.
Members may appoint a proxy to exercise their rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting. If you wish to appoint a proxy, please contact Phil Partridge with your details and those of your proxy.
See AGM 2023 Pack – Notice of 2023 AGM, Notes of 2022 AGM – and reports from exiting and new Chairs
We look forward to our 2023 AGM on Saturday 7th October